From: undisclosed on

Bryan, I am having this same issue as you have decribed below. Were you
ever able to get this resolved and if show could kindly share the
solution. Thanks.

Joel

--
JoDaHaII
From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"undisclosed" wrote in message

> Bryan, I am having this same issue as you have decribed below. Were you
> ever able to get this resolved and if show could kindly share the
> solution. Thanks.
>
> Joel

Bryan posted his question more than two years ago. I doubt that he is still
around.

Pages: 1
Prev: Win7 Newsgroup
Next: IE 8 and eBay issue