From: pes on
Hi all,

In my Spartan6 board design, I want to use a Xilinx platform flash to
configure it.
My Spartan6 is a XC6SLX150 (32.2Mbits configuration memory) and the
flash is a XCF32P (32Mbits).
I' ve several questions :

Is the flash big enough or should I have to use decompression option?
How to program the flash with a microcontroller, is it possible with
serial or parallele interface, with jtag interface?

what other solution would you choose for the memory configuration and
which can be updated with a microcontroller?

Thank you
From: Christopher Head on