From: Barbara Duprey on
catfan.mn(a)netzero.net wrote:
> I wrote about the hard-to-read menu bar (black text on dark grey background) and requested that that be changed to some easier-to-read contrasting colors).
>
> I forgot to mention what version I am using and what operating system I am using. It is OpenOffice.org 3.2.0
> OOO320m12 (Build 9483) running on Ubuntu Linux 10.4
>
> Ted

[Ted (catfan.mn(a)netzero.net) is not subscribed to the list.]

That helps, but there's still a question. Is the OOo version straight
from www.openoffice.org, or was it packaged in the Ubuntu distro? I'm
not an Ubuntu user, but I'm sure somebody else will say what controls
menu bar appearance there. I did ask, too, whether you have the same
problem with other applications or if it's OOo-specific.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org