From: Dori on
Hello,
I am working with the Matlab library voicebox and, more concretely
with the function melcepst.m to perform speech processing.

It is suppose that,if you are using melcepst.m, you can choose the
number of filters for the MFCC
coeficients calculation (p). This is an input for the melcepst.m

I need to use 128 filters, but the maximum I can work with is 80.
If I increase p, for example from 80 to 81, the extra filter has
amplitude 0 for all the values, so, at the end of the calculation I
obtain results without sense.
If there are p=82, I obtain 2 filters with all its values 0,...
I have been looking at melcepst.m but I have not found any
restriction about the maximum value of the number of filters.

Do you know which can be the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Dori

Pages: 1