From: jazzydance on
I would like to know what I can use in sql server report 2008 to display
several sentences or paragraphs prior to where I have a table generated.
Each table in each report will display the data. To display the paragraph(s)
and/or sentence(s)
before the table containing data what toolbox item would I use? Should I use
a matrix, rectangle, textbox, and or another table?
From: Jeffrey Williams on
Your question is not really clear, but I think you are trying to do would be
done using a list box. Add the list box to the report, put the text boxes
you want to display here, then add the table control to the list box.