From: jazzydance on
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql
server 2008:

1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF,
and the table goes to two or more

pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table,
followed by a blank page, the table is

continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is
continued to another page, there is another

empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the
empty pages I just listed above?

2. I am thinking of creating 1 table that would look like the following.
Each sentence would be a different row in

the table.
When looking at the data below:
a. How would I get lines 1 and 2 to show up only once?
b. How would I get lines 3 and 4 to show up on every page?

line 1 'The table contains the following sales figures:
line 2 ' Company XYX Bike sales'
line 3 (column headers look like
Product name product quantity total price
line 4 (detail data)
bike a 8 $752
bike b 1 $890
bike g 3 $275
thanks!
From: Jeffrey Williams on
How are you exporting the data? Whatever tool you are using is what
controls the page formatting.