From: Alex Ter-Sarkissov on
hi,

I've complied a standalone executable file, and it runs perfect on computers with matlab. Is there any way I can run it on computers without it, 'cause Matlab complier weighs, like, 195Mbs, which is not something anyone can afford to download.

thanks for the help

Alex
From: Ross W on
"Alex Ter-Sarkissov" <ater1980(a)gmail.com> wrote in message <i40em3$58t$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
> hi,
>
> I've complied a standalone executable file, and it runs perfect on computers with matlab. Is there any way I can run it on computers without it, 'cause Matlab complier weighs, like, 195Mbs, which is not something anyone can afford to download.
>
> thanks for the help
>
> Alex

Hi

See http://matlabwiki.mathworks.com/MATLAB_FAQ#How_can_I_make_a_standalone_executable_from_my_MATLAB_code.3F

Especially stuff about Deployment Process

Ross
From: Image Analyst on
Alex Ter-Sarkissov:
No. The target computer will need to install the MATLAB Component Runtime library (MCR). Send it on a CD if you have to, but downloading would most likely be faster than mailing a CD.