From: poolhouse on
Today xp computer with sp3 unable to login in user account. get error
code:0x80090006,, unable to locate error code.. This computer has been
in use for several years .. problem started this morning , was ok when used
yester day.. event viewer shows a problem at
D\comxp_sp2\com\com1x\src\events\tier2\service.cpp and to contact microsoft.
I can only login as adminstrator in Safemode.
From: Peter Foldes on
code:0x80090006 is a malware issue. Run your AV and Security tools

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect