From: abu abdullah........halsaeed85 on
I am using Excel 2007. Does anyone know how to stop automatic rounding
of
numbers if i want to keep my sheet cells numbers format "general" so
that the exact number will be displayed i hop if worksheet change code
or function code ? Thanks.
From: Bob Phillips on
It may look rounded, but it is probably unrounded in reality. The 'rounding'
is probably just a visual effect of the format. Try increasing the number of
decimal places to check.

HTH

Bob

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 04:04:00 -0800 (PST), "abu
abdullah........halsaeed85(a)gmail.com" <halsaeed85(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I am using Excel 2007. Does anyone know how to stop automatic rounding
>of
>numbers if i want to keep my sheet cells numbers format "general" so
>that the exact number will be displayed i hop if worksheet change code
>or function code ? Thanks.

1. The cell must be wide enough to accommodate the unrounded number.
2. Be aware that the maximum precision is 15 digits for an integer. If you
have a longer number, you will have to enter it as text by either formatting
the cell as text before you enter the value; or preceding the value with a
single quote (which will not be displayed in the cell).
--ron