From: Brian on
I have a User Form that for some reason it does not want to resize according
to the Display settings on the computer. What I mean is that the User Form
Fits on the Screen, but the User Form Window seems to be larger than the
Screen is.

I need for the Entire User Form & Window to resize according to the Monitor
it is being run on. I have (2) 24" Monitors so part of the User Form Window
hangs over onto the 2nd Monitor. When I run the same User Form on my laptop
the User Form is the same size and most of it is cut off.

How can I fix this?