From: Oziris Moreira on
I would like to know how I can put a word into an array character by
character, for example the user type the word "hello" and the array
would be ["h","e","l","l","o"], I only know how to this with gets but I
don't want to press enter after every character.

thanks in advance

From: Giampiero Zanchi on
Oziris Moreira wrote:
> I would like to know how I can put a word into an array character by
> character, for example the user type the word "hello" and the array
> would be ["h","e","l","l","o"], I only know how to this with gets but I
> don't want to press enter after every character.
>
> thanks in advance

s = 'hello'
s_array = s.split('')

From: Oziris Moreira on
Giampiero Zanchi wrote:
> Oziris Moreira wrote:
>> I would like to know how I can put a word into an array character by
>> character, for example the user type the word "hello" and the array
>> would be ["h","e","l","l","o"], I only know how to this with gets but I
>> don't want to press enter after every character.
>>
>> thanks in advance
>
> s = 'hello'
> s_array = s.split('')

thank you very much !