From: Peter Hermann on

what happened with http://www.reddit.com/r/ada/ ?
there doesn't seem to be anything there

regards
http://www.ihr.uni-stuttgart.de/forschung/ada/resources_on_ada/

From: Keith Thompson on
Peter Hermann <h(a)h.de> writes:
> what happened with http://www.reddit.com/r/ada/ ?
> there doesn't seem to be anything there

You're right, and there were a number of articles last time I looked.

The best way to find out is probably to send a message to the moderators
(search for "message the moderators" on the page).

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) kst-u(a)mib.org <http://www.ghoti.net/~kst>
Nokia
From: Georg Bauhaus on
On 4/30/10 8:16 PM, Keith Thompson wrote:
> Peter Hermann<h(a)h.de> writes:
>> what happened with http://www.reddit.com/r/ada/ ?
>> there doesn't seem to be anything there
>
> You're right, and there were a number of articles last time I looked.

Everything is still there, though it is not displayed
via the link given above...

http://www.reddit.com/r/ada/new/?sort=new

From: Marc A. Criley on
Peter Hermann wrote:
> what happened with http://www.reddit.com/r/ada/ ?
> there doesn't seem to be anything there

I've got messages into the Reddit Admins, but haven't heard anything
back yet.

I know at least one other, completely unrelated, sub-reddit has lost its
main page postings, so it's not just affecting Ada.

I will continue to pester them until this gets fixed.

Marc A. Criley
Ada sub-reddit moderator
From: Simon Wright on
"Marc A. Criley" <mcNOSPAM(a)mckae.com> writes:

> Peter Hermann wrote:
>> what happened with http://www.reddit.com/r/ada/ ?
>> there doesn't seem to be anything there
>
> I've got messages into the Reddit Admins, but haven't heard anything
> back yet.
>
> I know at least one other, completely unrelated, sub-reddit has lost
> its main page postings, so it's not just affecting Ada.
>
> I will continue to pester them until this gets fixed.

The RSS feed at feed://www.reddit.com/r/ada/.rss continues to work fine
(unless there's been something posted since the IFACTS article?