From: Wisso on
i am working in MS access 2007 , I have a subform contains two fields
customer name (type text) and customer selected (type yes/no) , one of
these customer has a value 'ALL' , the question is :
is there a way when i click in the customer selected field that has
the customer name 'ALL' , to select all the records of the customer
(mean add tic in all customer selected) ?
any one could tell me how to do that ?
From: J.O. Aho on
> i am working in MS access 2007 , I have a subform contains two fields
> customer name (type text) and customer selected (type yes/no) , one of
> these customer has a value 'ALL' , the question is :
> is there a way when i click in the customer selected field that has
> the customer name 'ALL' , to select all the records of the customer
> (mean add tic in all customer selected) ?
> any one could tell me how to do that ?

Most likely not.
The subject is way off topic in this newsgroup, please post your question at a
microsoft.* or *.access newsgroup and you will most likely get far more help
there than here.

--

//Aho