From: Steve on
Morning all.
I need to do a name check to match with a subtotal function. Is that
possible?

I was thinking that subtotal(Func_Num,match(....)) might handle it, but I
don't see anything that'd allow for that in the list of function numbers for
subtotal.

My goal is to perform a subtotal type operation, to compare names in a field
range from one worksheet to another. I'm already performing a subtotal
operation on one field, and wanted to do an if test on the names that show up
with each operation. With the false response, I'll then be changing the name
element to match my source data.
I hope that's clear-- if not, please let me know.