From: RA Brown on
JohnnieMiller wrote:
> i'm using OpenOffice.Org version 3.2.0, build 9483

< much clipped >

> Thats it. Hopefully I didn't put too fine a point on it. I made a
> point of only giving you the facts and nothing but the facts. Clean,
> clear,crisp and to the point. Clarity free from editorialism. yep, in
> law circles i think this would be a fine example of "Reason free from
> passion". Case made. Now I hope you'll fix it before you close the
> case on DropDown AutoFill Madness.
>
> Johnnie Miller
> Mineola, Tx
> johnniemiller(a)fastmail.fm

Hi Johnnie,

Have you tried turning off the "Word completion" feature under the Auto
Correct dialog? Tools -> AutoCorrect Options then the "Word Completion"
tab.

Andy

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: jonathon on

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Michael Adams on
On Wednesday 14 April 2010 13:07, JohnnieMiller wrote:
> i'm using OpenOffice.Org version 3.2.0, build 9483

My god... those are the largest sentences and paragraphs outside of a legal
document i have ever seen!

Not CC'd to OP ;)

--
Michael

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org