From: Robb27 on
I need to sum two cells together as long as either of the two cells have
numbers in them. If either of the two cells has "A" in it, then I need to
concantenate the two cells. Like this:
E is the column where the formula is. A and B are the columns where the
cells are to either add or concantenate.
A B C D E
2 8 10 (Cells are added 2 + 8)
A 8 A8 (Cells concantenated A8)

Is it IF A2=A THEN CONCANTENATE A2&B2, IF A2=2-10, THEN SUMIF?

Thanks,
Rob
From: Fred Smith on
In E2: