From: Tiffany on
Hi,

I have 2 computers, one at home and one in the office. Both computers are
using OUtlook 2007. I do not have a Outlook Exchange Server. I would like to
know is it possible for me to see the emails i have sent out during office
hours from my home PC and vice versa. I realised once i read the emails from
the inbox in my home PC, when I get back to office, I don't see those emails
in my office PC's inbox anymore. Also those emails i sent out in one machine
will not be able to see in another machine.

Is there a way such that whatever I have done in one PC, it will be
reflected in the other PC.

Kindly advise.

Thank you.
From: VanguardLH on
Tiffany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have 2 computers, one at home and one in the office. Both computers are
> using OUtlook 2007. I do not have a Outlook Exchange Server. I would like to
> know is it possible for me to see the emails i have sent out during office
> hours from my home PC and vice versa. I realised once i read the emails from
> the inbox in my home PC, when I get back to office, I don't see those emails
> in my office PC's inbox anymore. Also those emails i sent out in one machine
> will not be able to see in another machine.
>
> Is there a way such that whatever I have done in one PC, it will be
> reflected in the other PC.

See if your e-mail provider has IMAP access to your mailbox. If not,
consider changing to an e-mail provider that does have IMAP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_office_protocol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imap
From: humblesuggestion on
Set both your computers to leave the messages on the server until deleted on
the local computer so that you can collect the messages on any
computer/program that you use until you decide to delete them. For the copy
of the reply, always BCC yourself with the reply.

From: keygolfy on

Tiffany;639021 Wrote:

Hi,

> Is there a way such that whatever I have done in one PC, it will be
> reflected in the other PC.

I don't have IMAP that's why I use Sync2 :). Sync2 is a program that
allows to synchronize Outlook's data between as many computers as you
like. it works like a charm. when I make any changes on PC1 the same
changes appear on PC2

--
keygolfy
keygolfy's Profile: 1603