From: plugginaway on
tried a point only 2 wks old. in Safe mode.

No Changes made....

No Norton on set.

Actually I want to dump all Updates that autoran in the last 2 wks, so I
can retry SP3 taht is crashing.

is there a way to do them en masse?

thanx
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Never, EVER use System Restore to "undo" an update, Service Pack, or IE
upgrade! Intead, uninstall the update, Service Pack, or IE upgrade &
reboot. If that doesn't correct the problem, then try System Restore.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

From: Unknown on

> Never, EVER use System Restore to "undo" an update, Service Pack, or IE
> upgrade! Intead, uninstall the update, Service Pack, or IE upgrade &
> reboot. If that doesn't correct the problem, then try System Restore.

Very confusing when first read. Should say 'Never as a first step use System
Restore------"
Omit the 'EVER'