From: Emiliano Boragina on
Hello everyone,

I need to know how do I do a two columns table with a register per cell.

<?php
$i = 0;
while(array)
{
echo "<td>$varible[0]</td>";
}
j++
if j > 2
echo "</tr>"
?>

this dont work very well.
Thanks a lot
From: "Systems" on
I assume you're looking for something like:
<?php
$i = 0;
while(array)
{
echo "<td>$varible[0]</td>";
$i++;
If ($i>1)
{
$i=0;
echo '</tr><tr>';
}
}
?>

From: Emiliano Boragina on
sorry... why $i = 0 again?

From: Emiliano Boragina on
sorry again... thanks for your answer...

From: Emiliano Boragina on
thank youuuuuu... work... I understand why the $i = 0 again... thanks thanks
thanks

2010/6/15 Systems <systems(a)3dgtech.com>

> I assume you're looking for something like:
> <?php
> $i = 0;
> while(array)
> {
> echo "<td>$varible[0]</td>";
> $i++;
> If ($i>1)
> {
> $i=0;
> echo '</tr><tr>';
> }
> }
> ?>

Pages: 1 2
Prev: ie multi tab label share one cookie?
Next: UPSERT MYSQl