From: sharon on
Hi Can anyone help. I can't line up a column of figures on a decimal point in
my word table. They look terrible, as they're all over the place. Thanks.
From: PvdG42 on

"sharon" <sharon(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi Can anyone help. I can't line up a column of figures on a decimal point
> in
> my word table. They look terrible, as they're all over the place. Thanks.

You need to ask in a discussion group for Word. This group is for .NET
programming questions.
Here's how to find an appropriate group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Word subcategory. Find a group there for
your question.

Pages: 1
Prev: Powerpoint 2007
Next: Sonic Record problem