From: qcanpc18 on
When I went to check why a program did not run I got this error- General Page
initialization failed. The specific error is ox80090016: keyset does not
exist. An error has occured attemptong to retrieve task information. You may
continue editing this task object, but will be unable to change task account
information. I looked up the error message, I do not understand it. I am
running Media Edition xp pro, sp2- only user on my pc, nothing has changed. I
tried to find the annonymous user control to check it but could not find it.
From: SingaporeWebDesign on
Hello,

Try the Resolution documented here
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/246183

--
Singapore Web Design
http://www.bootstrike.com/Webdesign/

From: qcanpc18 on
I read this article, however I am afraid to touch the registry- anyother way
to fix or check?I havno idea what the Compmgmt.msc snap-in is or where to
find it.

From: SingaporeWebDesign on
Hello,

Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > Look for
"Protected Storage" under Name > Double-Click > Set Startup Type to
Automatic > OK > Restart computer

From: qcanpc18 on
It was on automatic , I stopped and restarted , re booted, will see if
program that is do to start at 4pm will work.