From: Pam on
is there a way in outlook express to tell it not to download mail from a
particular account? In wndows mail its simply a check under do not include
.... but I can't for the life of me find it in Microsofts Outlook Express??

From: No Mo on
You need to ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. This is for Outlook, a
different program.

:

From: Orland, Kathleen on
You really should ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. This one supports
Microsoft Outlook which is part of Microsoft Office. Outlook Express,
despite the similarity in name, is not Microsoft Outlook. It's actually part
of Internet Explorer.

http://www.insideoe.com/resources/communities.htm

--

Kathleen Orland