From: MikeJ on
There are still loose codes in there that won't remain once I am
done.
It was having trouble with firefox 3.5.8 or better. I think it was by
old way of testing for the browser was incorrect.

The page is at...
http://www.parksandsonspiano.com/webWindow/window_driver.php

Once again,
Windows should close, minimize, maximize. Icon should open or bring up
it's window. Menu should allow restart option. Clock should work.

Thanks.
From: Joe Nine on
MikeJ wrote:
> There are still loose codes in there that won't remain once I am
> done.

What are loose codes?
From: Joe Nine on
MikeJ wrote:
> There are still loose codes in there that won't remain once I am
> done.
> It was having trouble with firefox 3.5.8 or better. I think it was by
> old way of testing for the browser was incorrect.
>
> The page is at...
> http://www.parksandsonspiano.com/webWindow/window_driver.php
>
> Once again,
> Windows should close, minimize, maximize. Icon should open or bring up
> it's window. Menu should allow restart option. Clock should work.
>
> Thanks.

for free. Just tell us what OS and browser to use and where the test
content is and we're all ready to go.
From: MikeJ on
"Loose codes" meaning codes that aren't important to the script but
right now are taking the place of actual content or comments.

As for the other... I assume you are being sarcastic? If so I do not
see why - my request is not unusual (especially in here).

If not -
Any OS and firefox 3.5 or better.

Thank you