From: Bob Muzzy on
I'm not sure this is the correct group for this. Does anyone know if text
messages can be sent to an exchange 2007 mailbox?

thanks,
Bob

From: Karl Mitschke on
Hello Bob,

> I'm not sure this is the correct group for this. Does anyone know if
> text messages can be sent to an exchange 2007 mailbox?
>
> thanks,
> Bob

Yes, they can - just like any email address - my wife does it all the time
from her Verizon phone.

Karl
http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/

From: Bob Muzzy on
Sure enough, I tried it and it works just fine. Thanks!

Bob

From: Karl Mitschke on
Hello Bob,

> Sure enough, I tried it and it works just fine. Thanks!
>
> Bob
>
> "Karl Mitschke" <karlmitschke(a)somestate.gov> wrote in message
>
>> Hello Bob,
>>
>>> I'm not sure this is the correct group for this. Does anyone know
>>> if text messages can be sent to an exchange 2007 mailbox?
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Bob
>> Yes, they can - just like any email address - my wife does it all the
>> time from her Verizon phone.
>>
>> Karl
>> http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/

Glad to help.