From: Kevin Hartman on
Hi folks - Server storage (not .pst). Is there a max limit on mailbox size,
or is there a point where a X sized mailbox becomes unusable - client is
outlook 2003? I realize restore time, physical storage limits, ... but is
there a point where a mailbox will just start acting flakey?

thanks all.

Kevin

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Well, is the client in Cached Mode? If so, this would make a difference on
performance on the local machine. If not, then you are only limited by the
resources and pipe on your server/network in Online Mode.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

From: Kevin Hartman on
Thanks John - Clients are not in cached mode.