From: michelle renee suazo on
take to me! what up out there.looking for a bff. love michelle frome los
angeles.

From: Larry Linson on
"michelle renee suazo" <xxxxx_xxxxx(a)zzzzz.zzz> wrote

> take to me! what up out there.looking for a bff.
> love michelle frome los angeles.

You are "looking for love in all the wrong places", Michelle. This newsgroup
is devoted to technical discussion of and questions and answers about
Microsoft Access database software. You may, also, want to change your
e-mail, because you just exposed it to thousands around the world, some of
whom are spammers who harvest e-mails from newsgroups.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP