From: Nicolas Heyer on
Hello

I have ONE user having this problem. I have checked the user rights and even
added the "Domain Users" group to the "Allow log on to terminal services"
right on all the Windows Terminal Servers... but one account cannot connect
having the error message: "the local policy does not permit you to login
interactively". For information: there are about 70 people working daily on
these Terminal servers without nay problem...

I have already tried following:

- delete / recreate the Windows account from this user
- delete his TS profile
- tried on another PC, thinking it could be a domain relationship problem

I have also checked the "Deny..." rights. This user is not listed there:
there is only one "support..." account probably created by the installation.

Has someone an idea ?

Kind regards
Nicolas
From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
Which OS is you TS running, W2K or 2003?

Vera Noest
TS troubleshooting: http://ts.veranoest.net

=?Utf-8?B?Tmljb2xhcyBIZXllcg==?=

From: Nicolas Heyer on
Windows 2003

From: Vera Noest [MVP] on
Have you checked membership in the local Remote Desktop Users group
on the TS?

From: Nicolas Heyer on
Hi Vera

Membership of Remote Desktop Users on each TS server is:

NT Authority\Authenticated Users

and I also added this morning:

domain users

but this didn't solve my problem. There is also no "deny" defined on the TS...

KInd regards
Nicolas