From: Jeff on
I applied the enableviewstate="false" to the page as well but still get that
hidden viewstate field

I know it's part of the asp.net design and cannot be completely removed from
the pages. But hope it's possible to reduce it from about 600 chars to under
100.....

"Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> wrote in message
> Jeff wrote:
>> how do I disable viewstate? I've already set enableviewstate to false in
>> the master page and on the 3 custom controls. Depsite that I see the
>> hidden field viewstate in the source containing over 600 characters.
>

> Just because something was done on a master page does that mean that it
> applies to all pages.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: detailview or formview