From: Duran McNeal on
I am attempting to rename a company within the NAV 5.0 database. It runs
throught the process but terminates with the following message.

"the windows access control already exists"
Identification fields and values:
Logon SID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Role ID="SUPER",Company Name=xxxxxxxx.

Not sure how to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Duran McNeal
From: Peter D. J�rgensen on
I guess you are renaming the company to a name that was used some time
before?
Try running table 2000000053 (Windows Access Control) and find and delete
any records refering to the new company name.

/Peter

From: Duran McNeal on
Thank you... it resolved the issue.