From: Jeff Kaufman on
I am getting a too many fields defined error when attempting to add 5
different queries into 1... what is happening?
From: Allen Browne on
No table or query can output more than 255 fields.

Also, all the data in any record has to fit into the page buffer (4kb in
current versions.)

From: Jerry Whittle on
I believe that 255 fields is the maximum.

Post the SQL for the 5 queries and the final query where you are attempting
to combine them.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP