From: winapi on
Hi there,

I noticed when using the "toolbar styles"
"TBSTYLE_TRANSPARENT | TBSTYLE_FLAT" to make the
toolbar transparent, you are still left with the "white edge" of the
toolbar being displayed.

Is is possible to make this edge transparent/disappear also?

Thanks.

From: Seetharam on
Theres a solution here:

http://www.codeproject.com/KB/toolbars/headertoolbar.aspx

-HTH
Seetharam

From: winapi on

"Seetharam" <smisro(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Theres a solution here:
>
> http://www.codeproject.com/KB/toolbars/headertoolbar.aspx
>
> -HTH
> Seetharam

Thanks for the link. But my problem turned out to be quite simple. I had
to add the control style "CCS_NODIVIDER" to the toolbar style. This flag
then gets rid of the white pixel dividor that I was experiencing.