From: Shi Mu on
is there any sample code to triangulation? many thanks!
From: Robert Kern on
Shi Mu wrote:
> is there any sample code to triangulation? many thanks!

Triangulation of what? Scattered points in a plane? 2D manifolds
embedded in a 3D space?

Delaunay triangulations? Constrained triangulations?

--
Robert Kern
rkern(a)ucsd.edu

-- Richard Harter

From: Shi Mu on
Delaunay triangulations

From: Kristian Zoerhoff on
On 11/9/05, Shi Mu <samrobertsmith(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Delaunay triangulations
>
> On 11/9/05, Robert Kern <robert.kern(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Shi Mu wrote:
> > > is there any sample code to triangulation? many thanks!
> >
> > Triangulation of what? Scattered points in a plane? 2D manifolds
> > embedded in a 3D space?
> >
> > Delaunay triangulations? Constrained triangulations?

Googling "delaunay triangulation python" gives this as the first hit:

http://www.python.org/pypi/Delny/0.1.0a2

--
Kristian

kristian.zoerhoff(AT)gmail.com
zoerhoff(AT)freeshell.org
From: Jorgen Grahn on
On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 04:14:22 -0800, Shi Mu <samrobertsmith(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> is there any sample code to triangulation? many thanks!

Don;t know if this is what you're looking for, but I have some code here:

http://www.algonet.se/~jgrahn/comp/projects/geese-1.6.tar.gz

find(neighbors)

Find a (x, y) coordinate of a point, based on a sequence of (x, y, d) -
neighbor coordinates and their individual distances from the desired
point.

It's completely unsupported, and probably sucks badly. But it works for my
purposes, and there are unit tests.

/Jorgen

--
// Jorgen Grahn <jgrahn@ Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu
\X/ algonet.se> R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!