From: Ja on
Yes they are on a shared server.

we both have access and Read Write.

We never had this problem with the previous version of Windows

trip_to_tokyo wrote:

Where are the files?
09-Apr-10

Where are the files?

Are the EXCEL and PowerPoint files both on your c:\ (local) drive or are
they on a network drive that you share with your colleague (and that you can
both see and both have read / write access to).

WPF Reflection Effect
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8cc84aa8-3b44-4037-beab-49bd76e20b9b/wpf-reflection-effect.aspx
From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <201049151344j11davidson(a)yahoo.co.uk>, Ja Davidson wrote:
> Yes they are on a shared server.

Have your colleague copy all of the files to a folder on his/her PC.
There's a bug that causes links to files on network shares to fail.

> we both have access and Read Write.
>
> We never had this problem with the previous version of Windows
>
> trip_to_tokyo wrote:
>
> Where are the files?
> 09-Apr-10
>
> Where are the files?
>
> Are the EXCEL and PowerPoint files both on your c:\ (local) drive or are
> they on a network drive that you share with your colleague (and that you can
> both see and both have read / write access to).
>
> "J11davidson" wrote:

> WPF Reflection Effect
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8cc84aa8-3b44-4037-beab-49bd76e20b9b/wpf-reflection-effect.aspx

PPT Frequently Asked Questions