From: Rich P on
I just encountered a behavior with VS 2008 where when I step through
code it is debug printing everytime I press F11 as follows:

Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'Product.Product'
Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'Product.Product'

Is there a way to turn this off? I only want to debug print when I
reach a Console.Writeline(...) statement that I place in the code
myself. How to turn off this other debug printing?

Thanks

Rich

From: JTC^..^ on
On 20 Nov, 18:03, Rich P <rpng...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> I just encountered a behavior with VS 2008 where when I step through
> code it is debug printing everytime I press F11 as follows:
>
> Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'Product.Product'
> Step into: Stepping over non-user code 'Product.Product'
> ..
>
> Is there a way to turn this off?  I only want to debug print when I
> reach a Console.Writeline(...) statement that I place in the code
> myself.  How to turn off this other debug printing?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rich
>
> *** Sent via Developersdexhttp://www.developersdex.com***

Right-click the output window. Check/Uncheck options