From: David_Ye on
I set up two account in outlook 2002(first use, before I use outlook
express). Every thing goes well except sender's name appear wrong in outbox.
For example, I set up two accounts A and B. Accordingly, sender name is
A_sender and B-sender.A account is defult. sender name is A_sender when I
send email by B accout. I don't know how to fix it. Any advice.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"David_Ye" <David_Ye(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I set up two account in outlook 2002(first use, before I use outlook
> express). Every thing goes well except sender's name appear wrong in outbox.
> For example, I set up two accounts A and B. Accordingly, sender name is
> A_sender and B-sender.A account is defult. sender name is A_sender when I
> send email by B accout. I don't know how to fix it. Any advice.

Click Tools>E-mail Accounts>Next. Select the B account. Click Change.
Examine the "E-mail Address" field. Is it the proper address?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]