From: dsrking on
Hi

I am porting Linux driver to Windows XP. In linux driver they used
'udelay' API for some micro seconds delay.
How can i port this API in Windows Driver (KMDF)?

thanks in Adavance,
D.
From: Burkhardt Braun on
Hello,
KeWaitForSingleObject
or
KeSetTimerEx are candidates.
Kind regards
Burkhardt Braun

From: RossettoeCioccolato on
Try KeStallExecutionProcessor.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff553295(VS.85).aspx.

From: David Craig on
This is a very frequent question about the design of device driver
interfaces supported by Unix, Linux, and Windows. You omitted so much
information that providing correct answers is not possible. You forgot to
specify at what IRQL the code you wish to protect can be running, is there
hardware involved, what type of hardware, does it provide a Windows port
driver, does it require a miniport of some sort, and what is the port
driver?

From: dsrking on
Hi

Thanks for your reply.

'KeStallExecutionProcessor' is working for my case.

Regards,
D.