From: io_x on

"io_x" <a(a)b.c.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Do you know this could be RosAsm code?
> Is it ugly?

Thank you for answers
but i see that it is ok

From: io_x on

"wolfgang kern" <nowhere(a)never.at> ha scritto nel messaggio

> Rosario posted:
>
>> Do you know this could be RosAsm code?
>
> I'm afraid Rene(Betov) wont agree ... :)
>
>> Is it ugly?
>
> [source snipped]
>
> Oh yes, it's almost unreadable and it makes my eyes blur,
> it would take me much lesser time to translate a
> Hebrew script into Anchient Egypt even I don't know both,
> than trying to see the meaning in your personal language.

that is not "Anchient Egypt", and in the first see could be hard to read
but then, when i think on what it does: it is easy, easier of all languages.
for example

; u32
; StampaVersoArr( u8* Arro, u32 ArroSize,
; u8* FileIn, u32 Cap, u32 verso, u32 nVersi)
; 0k, 4j, 8i, 12b, 16ra,
; 20P_Arr, 24P_ArrSz, 28P_FileIn, 28P_Cap, 32P_Verso, 36P_nVersi + 128
; 148 , 152 , 156 , 160 , 164 ,168
align 4
StampaVersoArr:
<b,i,j,k
s-=128
<< Arr=148, ArrSz=152, FileIn=156, Cap=160, Verso=164, nVersi=168
<< MemFile=40, MemSize=44, PosCap=48, PosCapS=52, NChars=56
<< Nc=60, ArroM=64
a=^Arr|i=^FileIn|a==0#.e
r=^ArrSz |^ArroM=a |r<=0?#.e|B*a=0|^Nc=r
a=^Cap |a>500 #.e|a==0 #.e|i==0#.e
a=^Verso |a>16000#.e|a==0 #.e
a=^nVersi|a>16000#.e| a#.1
..e: a^=a
..e0: stc|##.z
..e1: a=^MemFile|Free_sys(a)
a=^ArroM|a-=^Arr|#.e0
means
in nasm + ('|' == '\n')
align 4
StampaVersoArr:
push ebx|push esi|push edi|push ebp
sub esp, 128
%define Arr 148
etc etc are all macro that access the stack from esp
so the args for the function StampaVersoArr()
and all the meanigful places in the reserved stack of the
function, all using register esp
mov eax, dword[esp+Arr] ; a=^Arr a is eax
mov esi, dword[esp+FileIn] ; i=^FileIn i is esi
cmp eax, 0|je .e ; a==0#.e
cmp eax, 0|jne .e ; a#.e
..e1: mov eax, dword[esp + MemFile]
push eax|call Free_sys

> If it makes you happy then use this for your own code.
> I also once had and particular still have my very own
> mnemonics in my tools, but I rare posted this style
> because noone else beside me would see what it means.

i'm not normal, i like to see my own posts

From: wolfgang kern on

"io_x" said:

[about Rosario-Asm ...]

>> If it makes you happy then use this for your own code.
>> I also once had and particular still have my very own
>> mnemonics in my tools, but I rare posted this style
>> because noone else beside me would see what it means.

> i'm not normal, i like to see my own posts

OK, I can accept and tolerate the added bandwidth
by your reason. ;)

__
wolfgang