From: Ron on
Even clicks in a datepicker? But will do, thanks John.

Would appreciate hearing any generalized advice as to when/why me.refresh is
needed for stuff like this. As mentioned above the table to which is bound
the "me" control (a textbox with a datepicker, not a combobox as I implied
above) appears updated immediately. ie. I change the date in "me," click on
that table's tab, and the new date is there. Perhaps there is some buffer
that nevertheless needs a clearance that only the refresh provides?

-Ron