From: Chethan Chethan on
Hi

I am using EXCEL 2007 and one of my file is shared work sheet.
when i try to open the file i am getting a error "unexpected file lock by
"user".

Do any one has a fix for this please let me know.

I have not faced this problem in excel2003.

Regards
Chethan
From: Jacob Skaria on
Checkout whether you have proper rights in the server share folder from where
you are trying to access the file

--
Jacob