From: jj on
I am trying to uninstall norton internet security and I've read that the
uninstall via control panel / remove programs is very incomplete. Is there a
process to totally and propery remove NIS from my system. I'm running XP.
--
jj
From: VanguardLH on
jj wrote:

> I am trying to uninstall norton internet security and I've read that the
> uninstall via control panel / remove programs is very incomplete. Is there a
> process to totally and propery remove NIS from my system. I'm running XP.

Go get the cleanup (rnav is one, rnis is another) from Symantec's web
site.
From: Bruce Hagen on

"jj" <jj(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to uninstall norton internet security and I've read that the
> uninstall via control panel / remove programs is very incomplete. Is
> there a
> process to totally and propery remove NIS from my system. I'm running
> XP.
> --
> jj

Download and run the Norton Removal Tool
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Jim on
On Mon, 24 May 2010 17:21:01 -0700, jj <jj(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>I am trying to uninstall norton internet security and I've read that the
>uninstall via control panel / remove programs is very incomplete. Is there a
>process to totally and propery remove NIS from my system. I'm running XP.

Google works quite well
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Uninstallers/Norton-Removal-Tool.shtml

Pages: 1
Prev: oe6 Problem