From: L. Howard Kittle on
Hi CJ,

You seem to have several solution offers.

Would you be interested in a modified BINGO number caller to pick your 40
names.

A bingo caller selects a number between 1 and 75, divided between five
column and posts it where ever the code dictates. It avoids duplicate picks
by use of code and if all numbers are picked (very rare in bingo but would
be every case in you project) it gives a message box to such.

So you could have your 40 names (instead of 75 numbers) in a single column,
in two columns or four columns. Then with a click of a button you could
either click 40 times to bring up the random names, listed wherever you
want, or add loop to the code to make forty picks on a single button click
to do the same.

Regards,
Howard

"CJ" <CJ(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Excel 2003. I have a list of 40 names. I would like to randomly select
> names
> without repeat until all 40 names have been selected. Any ideas please.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Fill colour
Next: Auto Filter Sorting Issue