From: CJ on
Excel 2003. I have a list of 40 names. I would like to randomly select names
without repeat until all 40 names have been selected. Any ideas please.
From: vishu on
Hi,

you can use data Validation function with the formula =COUNTIF(A:A,A1)=1

Regards,
Vishu

From: Stefi on
Maybe this site can help you:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/randint.html

--
Regards!
Stefi

From: CJ on
I don't know how that works. If COUNTIF returns the value in cell A1 the
first time then on the second request I need to see the content of cell A2,
and on the third request I content of cell A3 etc. When all the cells in the
array have been viewed then the array will be shuffled and the displays begin
at cell A1 again. At present countif(A:A,A1) = true.

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Try this:
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6234/nonamek.png
Micky

"CJ" wrote:

> Excel 2003. I have a list of 40 names. I would like to randomly select names
> without repeat until all 40 names have been selected. Any ideas please.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Fill colour
Next: Auto Filter Sorting Issue