From: jpw on
I'm running the WHO command on an AIX system, interrogating the /etc/
security/failedlogin file. The time being displayed does not include
the YEAR. Since this is a cumulative file, YEAR would be really
helpful. How can I format the time to display the YEAR?
From: Harry on
On Dec 9, 7:37 am, jpw <jwil...(a)andover.edu> wrote:
> I'm running the WHO command on an AIX system, interrogating the /etc/
> security/failedlogin file.  The time being displayed does not include
> the YEAR.  Since this is a cumulative file, YEAR would be really
> helpful.  How can I format the time to display the YEAR?

Check this out.

<http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/pseries/v5r3/index.jsp?
topic=/com.ibm.aix.files/doc/aixfiles/utmp.h.htm>

You can write a C program to dump the
time_t ut_time
field, and convert from Epoch time to calendar time.

Still there is this on the web.
http://www.epochconverter.com/