From: inungh on
I just ran a query and MS Access shows it is un updatable query.

I just wonder are there any query is updatable?
If yes, are there any rules that for updatable query?

Your information is great appreciated,

From: Bob Barrows on
inungh wrote:
> I just ran a query and MS Access shows it is un updatable query.
>
> I just wonder are there any query is updatable?
> If yes, are there any rules that for updatable query?

There's a wealth of information about this in Access online help if you just
type "updatable query" into the search box and look at the topic called
"About updating data" where you will find a link to "When can I update data
from a query? (MDB) ".

You can also google for "updateable query"

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"

From: inungh on
On Apr 3, 3:16 pm, "Bob Barrows" <reb01...(a)NOyahoo.SPAMcom> wrote:
> inungh wrote:
> > I just ran a query and MS Access shows it is un updatable query.
>
> > I just wonder are there any query is updatable?
> > If yes, are there any rules that for updatable query?
>
> There's a wealth of information about this in Access online help if you just
> type "updatable query" into the search box and look at the topic called
> "About updating data" where you will find a link to "When can I update data
> from a query? (MDB) ".
>
> You can also google for "updateable query"
>
> --
> Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
> "NO SPAM"

Thanks for the information,