From: David Bolt on
On Wednesday 21 Apr 2010 17:44, while playing with a tin of spray paint,
Dennis Golden painted this mural:

> I just started getting these failures a couple of days ago and I don't
> know who is responsible for this repository.
>
> Refresh failed: Error: Could not refresh repository 'Printing': Failed to
> cache repo (4). History: - 'repo2solv.sh' '-o' '/var/cache/zypp/solv/
> Printing/solv' '/var/cache/zypp/raw/Printing' Unknown checksum type: 7:
> sha256

There's a thread in the opensuse and buildservice mailing lists about
this. A new version of createrepo was deployed and it creates sha256
checksums which aren't supported in zypper in 11.1 or earlier. There
may be a fix in place, or there may not. I'm not sure from looking at
the threads.

> This is the 11.0 repository at: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/
> Printing/openSUSE_11.0/
>
> How do I find out who maintains this repository?

The easiest ways would be to either sign up for a buildservice account
and then check the projects, or to ask on the buildservice mailing
list.

Regards,
David Bolt

--
Team Acorn: www.distributed.net OGR-NG @ ~100Mnodes RC5-72 @ ~1Mkeys/s
openSUSE 11.0 32b | | | openSUSE 11.3M4 32b

Pages: 1
Prev: Cookies
Next: QT4 yast deposit for SLES10 ?