From: LUHAN on
have windows 7 Ultimate but cant make any update
Automatic uppdate is on every day 03.00,
geg recomended uppdates in the samr way as impoten uppdates,
Allow user to install uppdates on this computer.
From: Shenan Stanley on
LUHAN wrote:
> have windows 7 Ultimate but cant make any update
> Automatic uppdate is on every day 03.00,
> geg recomended uppdates in the samr way as impoten uppdates,
> Allow user to install uppdates on this computer.

If english is not your primary language, I suggest you find a newsgroup in
your primary language of choice., You are likely to be able to communicate
there in a more understandable fashion.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP