From: Rockabetty on
I have a simple, but large website with lots of photos and successfully used
FP 2003 for years. Now the slideshow feature malfunctions, so I need advice
about the easiest software to replace it. I have not yet tried WordPress,
but what I have read makes it seem confusing, and I don't really want a blog,
anyway. I want something that would be excellent of showing off photos. It
would be nice to be able to import my old web site into the new. Any
suggestions? Key word here is easy and user friendly! Thank you for your
help.
From: Ronx on
Google for "Javascript slideshow"
(without the quotes)
This gives about 8,000,000 hits.

Or try a photo gallery, such as those produced by irfanview, some image editing programs, jAlbum (http://jalbum.net), etc.

A sllideshow or image gallery can be added to a single page - no need for a new website.

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)

Rockabetty submitted this idea :

From: Hot-text on
jAlbum http://jalbum.net is a easiest software
and you can Publish it Album to you WebSite with your FrontPage cool hmm
and they have a good freeware Version or you can buy there Provision of the
Software ..... and if need help with if just ask!

"Rockabetty" <Rockabetty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a simple, but large website with lots of photos and successfully
> used
> FP 2003 for years. Now the slideshow feature malfunctions, so I need
> advice
> about the easiest software to replace it. I have not yet tried WordPress,
> but what I have read makes it seem confusing, and I don't really want a
> blog,
> anyway. I want something that would be excellent of showing off photos.
> It
> would be nice to be able to import my old web site into the new. Any
> suggestions? Key word here is easy and user friendly! Thank you for your
> help.

Pages: 1
Prev: Site Issue
Next: Installin 2003 on Windows 7