From: threademporium on
win xp / frontpage 2003 / www.icingpictures.co.uk

have received advice previousley and made some progress but still have
uploading problems. I need to somehow add the code below (1st section of
code) to my existing code (see bottom of this message - 2nd section of code))
- I am not sure what I should be doing
A. Replace my existing code completley with the new code?
B. Just add the new code to the existing code, if so does it matter where I
add it?
C. Replace just certain parts of the existing code with the new code?

There is also a reference to "my folders" in the new code - I am not sure
what that mean - does this refer to a specifi folder name i should have
somewhere on my website - or is a generic name that i should replace with the
name of an existing folder.

webbot code needed in my form (thank you to the person on this forum who
gave it to me)

<!--webbot bot="FileUpload"

my existing webbot code
<!--webbot bot="FileUpload" startspan S-Builtin-Fields
S-Email-Format="TEXT/PRE" S-Email-Address="helpdesk(a)icingpictures.co.uk"
B-Email-Label-Fields="TRUE" B-Email-Subject-From-Field="FALSE"
S-Email-Subject="Online Order Form - Icing Pictures" S-Destination S-Category
S-Assignedto S-ReviewStatus B-Process-MetaInfo="FALSE" --><!--webbot
bot="FileUpload" endspan -->

Thank you for taking a look at my question

Joyce

From: Ronx on
See your original thread
--