From: sushma on
We have an urgent requirement for people who are having experience
in python. If you are interested for this position forward your
updated resume to the sushmak(a)millenniumsoft.com with the details
mention below;

current ctc:
expected ctc:
notice period:

regards,
sushma.
www.millenniumsoft.com
From: Carl Banks on

#1: You should post this on the Python jobs board.

http://www.python.org/community/jobs/

#2: I know the economy's bad but not everyone is going to apply to
every job posting they see. You should include a least a little
information about the job.

Carl Banks