From: mfc on
Hi,

I`ve a problem with my mouse descriptor. At the moment, the mouse
device will be always shown at the top left corner of the main screen.
Anyway which values will be transmitted to the host computer. Maybe
there`s an error in my report descriptor...

I don`t need the buttons which will be available at a normal mouse
device.

const BYTE HID_ReportDescriptor2[] = {
0x05, 0x01, // USAGE_PAGE (Generic Desktop)
0x09, 0x02, // USAGE (Mouse)
0xa1, 0x01, // COLLECTION (Application)
0x09, 0x01, // USAGE (Pointer)
0xa1, 0x00, // COLLECTION (Physical)

0x05, 0x01, // USAGE PAGE (Generic Desktop)
0x09, 0x30, // USAGE (X)
0x09, 0x31, // USAGE (Y)
HID_LogicalMin ( 0x0000 ),
HID_LogicalMaxS ( 0x0320 ),
HID_ReportSize ( 16 ),
HID_ReportCount ( 2 ),
HID_Input ( HID_Data | HID_Variable | HID_Absolute),
0xc0, // END_COLLECTION
0xc0, // END_COLLECTION
};

The main screen has a resolution of 800x480 pixel - therefore I choose
these logicalMax and Min values.

By the way, I`m using the usb software analyzer USBlyzer, which shows
the correct transmitted values....

Input Report len = 4 bytes: 48 00 37 00
UsageX - Range[0, 800] Value 72
UsageY - Range[0, 800] Value 55